SB400 ENDOTHELIUM MIC.
SB400, Sbisà Endothelial Microscope, allows you, a ‘no contact’
imaging of endothelium and the display of some clinically relevant parameters
regarding cells. They include number and cell density, shape and surface,
minimum and maximum area, percentage of cells of varying shape, area size
distribution histogram, pachymetry.
• Imaging procedure is completely managed by software, thus ensuring
greater reliability, lower cost of realization and greater flexibility of
• The digital camera used allows to obtain images of high contrast
and excellent quality.
• The instrument does not need any external computer.
• Patient’s data, tests results, and captured images are stored
in a relational database, allowing the data management also after the test
and in conjunction with other dedicated tools.
• The cell count is completely automatic. All results can be inserted
into a printable report.